What are the Requirements of the US K1 Fiancé(e) Visa?
- You must have met in person in the 2 year period immediately preceding the filing the visa petition.
- Both you and your fiancé(e) must be single.
- You must be US citizen.
- You must meet a minimum income requirement. Example: 2015 family of 2 = not less than $20,300.00
- You and your fiancé(e) must state your intent to marry within 90 days of your fiancé(e)’s arrival in the US.
- If your fiancé(e) has a criminal conviction she/he may need a waiver. She/he can not have a drug conviction.
- You can not have a criminal conviction for child abuse, rape, or murder. You can check with us if you are concerned about a previous criminal conviction.