K1 Fiance Visa FAQ


What is the Cost of the US K1 fiancé(e) Visa?

Depending on the level of service you select, our fees range from $595, $995, $1,695.00, $1,995 Government fees total $1,085.00.

What is the Processing time for the US K1 fiancé(e) Visa?

Processing times vary for each application and vary year to year. Our current average processing time is 4-6 months.

How Does My Fiancé(e) Stay in the US After Arriving on the K1 Fiancé(e) Visa?

We will process an adjustment of status application for your fiancée after your marriage in America and obtain a green card that will allow your fiancée to remain in the United States indefinitely. After living in the USA for 3 years she qualifies to become a US citizen.

Can My Fiancé(e)’s Child(ren) Come to the US on My Fiancé(e)’s K1 Fiancé(e) Visa?

Yes. Your fiancée’s child or children can go to America at the same time as your fiancée or within one year. While we don’t charge fees for children’s visas when they accompany a parent or follow within one year, the government fees will total $550.00.


I am 25 Years Older Then My Fiancé(e), is This a Problem?

It is not uncommon to see age differences between a US citizen and their fiancée in the range of twenty to thirty years. A greater age difference will require additional evidence of the bona fides of your relationship beyond the normal level.

My Fiancé(e) has been Denied a Tourist Visa, Will This Create a Problem?

It depends on what was said during the interview and what information was entered on the application form. We will evaluate this, determine if there is a problem and if so how we will mitigate the problem.

My Fiancé(e) Doesn’t Speak Much English, Will This be a Problem?

We will evaluate your fiancée’s English speaking ability, and report to you. If we feel that she needs improvement we will recommend a school.

Can My Fiancé(e) Work When She Gets to America?

As part of the adjustment of status application we will submit an application for employment authorization. The application is submitted after you are married and it takes about 2 months to receive authorization to work.

Can you Give us an Assurance That Your Firm Can Obtain the Visa For us?

We believe a firm is not qualified to represent you if they can not provide you with an assurance of success. We pre-qualify our clients to guarantee the issuance of the visa. We do not process visas for people who don’t qualify or who we can’t qualify. Our home page provides information about our qualifications, track record, and expertise. We offer a 100% money back guarantee.

More frequently asked questions……